Monday 5 September 2016

AUTUMN IS COMING!!!!!!!! 🍁🍁🍁

Oh my shit! I've never been so excited to look out of the window & see that it is raining! ☔️

Now I'm sure I'm getting ahead of myself here but I'm already fantasising about SOCKS! (what is it about those little blighters? That at the beginning of the summer I'm so happy to see the back of them! Then it's like my feet miss them when summer's coming to an end!Come back socks all is forgiven!) boots and jumpers, puddles, grey skies, fireworks, sparklers, red leaves, bobble hats, pumpkin picking, hot chocolate, stew and dumplings!!! (Everything's food related with me!) Crisp mornings that blow the air straight out of your lungs, cold evenings snuggled on the sofa with a blanket! Halloween! trick or treating!!Bonfire night!!! *whispers* Christmas! I don't know what it is about me, but as I've got older I've actually started to enjoy summer (a bit) but I prefer to be cold and have to stick on a jumper and turn on the heating, than to be hot and open a window, I don't think sweating is attractive! Also there's never a time I want to see any man, young OR old, fit or fat wandering around in public without his top( I know what a prude!) equally there's never a time when I want to be able to SEE what the women of the world have eaten for breakfast! I also never want there to be a time that I can SMELL people! You can't smell people in the winter! Well...we all know ONE! I also won't miss YOU you little waspy bastards! πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ (no he isn't a bee, he's just been gorging himself on your outdoor lunches and picnics the fat fuck!)

I think the only conclusion that I can reach is that I prefer Autumn and winter because they are cold like my soul.

πŸ‚πŸ☔️πŸ‘’πŸŽ…πŸ½πŸŽ„πŸŽƒπŸŒΎ☃⛄️🌧πŸŒͺπŸŒ¬πŸ’¨☔️❄️


No comments:

Post a Comment